Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Friday, December 04, 2009

octopus


dear diary,

i've forgotten how mentally draining it is to complete a full-length album. And, it's not like i'm working completely alone either (thank goodness), but i just CANNOT wait to get this baby out! I say it's mostly mentally tiring rather than physical because it's 90% decisions. Librans suck at making decisions, fyi. It's been 3 and half years in the making now, cause Ruben and I first started working on 'Boys I Like' in summer 2006.

Being impatient has to be one of my worst qualities, or not?

ze.
x

1 comment:

  1. hey i love ur blog..cute layout..i love the colors!!

    im following u so
    dont forget to follow me baq..

    much love.,

    ..MochaSista..
    *brown is beautifuL*

    [http://mochasista.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete