Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ze! on MTO


dear diary,

So obviously i'm not used to bad publicity - as we newcomers would be more familiar to either the 'oh you're pretty cool' or just no publicity whatsoever. Yesterday, I got my first taste of what it feels like to have the so-called 'tabloids' completely misinterpret what you mean to say and how things can just blow out of proportion when you least expect it. And, because it's my personal space i'll say whatever the hell I want - except this time I've also conveniently forgotten how some people lack sense of humour. I'm not gonna try to defend myself, cause I meant what I posted on my status. However way you wish to interpret it, is your choice.

(view article; mto exclusive top malaysian singer goes in on bey says she's glad that Beyonce's been banned from the country.)
ze beyonce

ze.
x

4 comments:

  1. lol i thought that was you they were talking about but then i was like "nahh must be another Ze!" lol. screw em. MTO is known for fckn stories up

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH BOO that's what mediatakeout does, twist things to make a good story. Don't let it get to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't care what they say, we love you no matter what!

    Temporary:Secretary hearts Ze!

    Sending you cyber hugs,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete