Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

reminiscing the shameless, 090905-090909


dear diary,

4 years ago, i called myself Saer Ze and was obsessed with rainbows, stars, wands, and wigs. It might have been the fact that I had a nice boyfriend and did not see the point of obsessing over boys then. Looking back at the pictures of my debut album launch, I suppose there couldn't have been a more appropriate name for the album. It sure has been a long journey from the day of the launch now and so much of my music and image has changed! I'm very excited about my new baby coming along and nothing's better than looking back at the faces that have always been there through it all to support me.

You guys rock socks.


p/s: Saer Ze still remains as my songwriter pseudonym.

ze.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment