Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

the secret to 'the secret'


dear diary,

Now, it's not everyday that i get this excited over a book. I rarely buy my books and would normally rent them from a book store near our boutique - but i'm afraid i'm not gonna be returning this one. Ever. Especially not after all my highlighting and doodling artwork in it.

Anyway, this book 'Maximum Achievement' (as corny as it may sound) is absolute genius in my opinion as it answers to just about everything I might need right now to get my head in the right place. Best of all is it's all psychological, no running around the bush, all you need to really get yourself on track with your career, your businesses, your relationships and your life in general. Released more than a decade ago, I am glad to discover its writer Brian Tracy is still alive and running his own website.

This is 'the secret' minus the bollocks - a must must must read!


ze.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment