Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Saturday, September 26, 2009

meet beyonce

dear diary,

i got me a new baby turtle today and named her beyonce. I was planning on getting myself a boy but found her staring at me when i got in the shop and picked her out anyway. She is super tiny, about an inch and a half big with her head out. The last 2 terrapins my sis and i had were 'elvis' and 'girlfriend' - both died a mysterious death. Tragic. and no i don't recall feeding them any illegal substances. And then, the 2 other terrapins we had before that grew so huge we released them at a lake nearby which i think was nice; hopefully they're still there enjoying old age. This hopefully will happen for beyonce - and not an unfortunate burial next to my mom's plants behind the house next to elvis and his other half.

Choy.



ze.
x

1 comment:

  1. oh my god!!!

    shes going to die on eye cancer wih that decoration!!! i love it

    kiss kiss


    phil ;)

    ReplyDelete