Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Friday, August 21, 2009

ze! album : in progress


dear diary,

I cannot believe i posted this almost ONE whole year ago. And said it would be out early this year. And then, had a release date set in August. And now, fingers crossed it is set to be out before my upcoming birthday. Turning 25, again, that is.

But I promise you it will be worth the wait.

I've now one more song left to write - hallelujah! Recorded my vocals for a track I'm working on with french producer Alan de Laniere earlier today. Here's a quick shot of my little vocal recording space (hardly even a booth) - equipped only with a mic, my mbox and a purple pantyhose for a pop filter. This is when I miss being spoilt with super sexy studios SAE has had to offer - oh, the good ol' days :)


ze.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment