Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

SUTASI - Southeast Asia EP1

dear diary,

The first few episodes from Sutasi have now been uploaded on Youtube. This was recorded last year, sometime in between my being in London and touring europe where I was flown down to Singapore for a week and met some very talented bunch from across Asia, the production crew and of course Eugene, the crazy monkey who also happens to be the host.

I come right after Asian Embassy on this one, havent seen all of it as yet, but already I am cringing listening to myself talk. And, I'm aware my make up's making me look like death. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!



If, after watching for some strange reason you wanna vote for me go to sutasi.com! and maybe i'll give you a kiss and some cookies :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment