Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Q&A with WELIKEIT.indie

dear diary,

I'm on Welikeit.

"It is my pleasure to introduce her. If you are into innovative ladies like M.I.A., Santigold & Madonna, then this psychedelic girl will turn into a favorite. If you digg the style & the music, read the Qs & get to know her! Hopefully we’ll get to hear more from her.

Describe Ze! in 3 words.

    Loud, Colourful, Boisterous.

How many instruments to do you play?

    I play the keyboard, guitar and drums horribly. So 3!

Worst live show experience?

    In 2005, soon after releasing my debut album I was invited to open for the Malaysian Idol. So I was very excited, I hired 4 dancers for the first time, practiced my dance routine, made my own outfits, traveled 5 hours to get to the show only to be greeted by a tired bunch of middle-aged working crowd shouting ‘Who the hell are you? You’re not the Malaysian Idol’.

First record you ever bought and where did you buy it?

    Malaysian boy band KRU’s album from some record store in KL.

Last illegal download?

    Madonna’s Like a Virgin – it’s my current ringtone.

What are you listening to right now?

    Nadia Ali’s track – dont know the title.

What posters did you have on your wall as a kid?

    KRU. I was a die-hard fan.

Name one song youíd hate to have stuck in your head.

    Rihanna’s umbrella.

Name 3 things you need when you travel.

    Money, Passport and Sanity.

What is your favorite thing you own?

    The star pendant I wear at all times, my parents gave me the pendant when I turned 21. To me, it symbolizes my beautiful past and where i’ve come from, the blessings of my present and most of all, the hopes and dreams for my future.

When you are out on the town, what is your drink of choice?

    At a cafe, i’d have a latte. In a club, I’d get a virgin colada. And no, I dont drink but I get drunk ;)

Stupidest thing you’ve done in the last 12 months?

    Fall in love

Complete this sentence: In the future

    never again will I fall for someone who can’t dance.

Tell us a fact about yourself that probably nobody knows.

    I wore braces when I was 14.

What’s next?

    Touring with Madonna would be nice :)

End."


x

No comments:

Post a Comment