Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I AM GLAM MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!!!! (director's rush cut)

dear diary,

Goh sent me a rush cut to the music video just hours ago - in time before I leave for the tour. Check it out!

I AM WHAT I GLAM, BITCHES



My xoxo to these guys who helped me make the vid happen;

Directed by Goh Poo Eik,
DOP by Aaron Lau,
Edited by Johan Ariff Mazlan,
Assisted by Paul Machnicki,
Make up and styling by miss.osixnine,
Body painting by Nazlina Quadir,
Photography by Rafil Thazali and M Faiz,
Music by Ruben Debusschere and Saer Ze,
Produced by Catapult Creative Sdn Bhd.

x

p/s: May i just add that the love-hating-heart-tearing-raving-biatch snippit couldnt have come at a more perfect timing. Ironic, life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment