Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Electroqueer loves me... yay! :)


dear diary,

EQ posted the cover to Boys i Like awhile back - and they've posted a new one today featuring Candy! Yesssssssss!


"Say hello to Zé!

I'm pretty sure I've written about her before awhile back as she did the vocals on Dirty Disco Doll's track "Boys I Like" which was in my world - an electro sensation. It would seem Zé! (pronounced zay) has gone the solo path now and is promoting her fresh electro in which EQ is fully on board with.

Take a listen to "Candy" below - it's super nifty. She likes to describe the music as a mix between Madonna, Lady Gaga, Peaches, M.I.A and Santigold - and I would have to agree, it's a rather accurate description.

Take a listen to Zé! over on MySpace and I think you'll agree that she's got that something special."




p/s: Thanks, Arnaud :)


x

1 comment: