Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Thursday, May 21, 2009

priorities


dear diary,

I want it so badly that i forget my priorities sometimes. What's important to me, isn't always so for others so they cant possibly understand. I can be surrounded by so much noise, traffic jams, arguments, emails, phone calls and yet I still find a way to feel alone. It is not always a bad thing. I used to have one person who would listen to my nonsense at any given time of the day but i've lost this privilege. I dont want to be in it because it's tiring but I dream of it all the time. I wish it would come to me but it hasn't. And i'm not very patient. They are bound to disappoint - at some point. The things i want do not compliment each other and I feel i always have to sacrifice one for the other. Everyday, people would say 'take it easy' which is easier said than done. If you take things too easy, nothing gets done. And if you don't, you get a migraine. It hurts. Almost as much as when i discovered today - that you don't find me special.

But hey, i've other priorities. So it's okay.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment