Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Friday, May 01, 2009

Adamantium + Muscles = :)


dear diary,

Okay, I cant help it. I'm a sucker for bulging muscles, tight abs, tight pants, tight tush, sleek hair, intense eyebrows and angry men. A movie with hardly any women, focus was all on Hugh Jackman/Wolverine surrounded by other abs-tastic creatures trying to outdo each other. How can I possibly complain? That was RM11 well spent.

Grr.

p/s: Daniel Henney was nice to look at too.

x

2 comments:

  1. hey more power to that singing you got going on and this blog is crazy

    so i'll follow it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and come by my page and check out my poetry if you won't maybe i could write something for you to sing, if you like my writing style

    ReplyDelete