Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Sunday, April 05, 2009

you don't matter enough


dear diary,

I saw 'The Reader' last night - at first thinking this has got to be another sappy drama with more of Winslet's bare chest in them. But it only started to get rather intriguing half way through the flick. I guess there is something about younger men I cant quite put into words - although, seeing someone half your age is a tad ridiculous. I love the misunderstood - I love how when you see life from their point of view it simply makes sense. Anyhow, I didn't cry watching this because I think this two made a choice to somehow be miserable. And there wasn't enough to really understand Hanna's character any deeper. One thing stood out and stuck to me tho - which was when Hanna gets clearly upset but says 'You don't matter enough to upset me'.

Well said.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment