Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Thursday, April 09, 2009

kids define 'love'


dear diary,

I google a lot (surprise!) and i want to define just about every word I come across that's a little foreign to me. For whatever reason, I typed in 'define love' 10 minutes ago and found that the best definitions on there came from 4 to 8 year old kids. This particular one touched a nerve;

"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too.

That's love."


- Rebecca - age 8


and this has to be the funniest;

"I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones."

- Lauren - age 4




...I think we adults over-complicate things most of the time. Or, perhaps, that's just me.


(Read more definitions here.)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment