Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Run, You Fucking Cunts

dear diary,

Oh, the joy of being able to express thyself - is priceless. I'm working on a song with London-based DJ/Producer (Bleep) called 'Run, You Cant'. It's a lovely track you can listen to with your mom on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.

I dedicate this to boys who have stolen a girl's heart only to leave them hanging. Who says we can't seek to have yours - by hook or by crook?






The way you kissed me
I'll never forget it
Come back to me
Cause I know we belong together

Run, I see you hiding
I could be your best thing
Run, I see you hiding
I can make you happy

I'm gonna hunt you down
Cause I know we belong together

Run, you cunt.

(c)2009
Music by Bleep and Ze
Lyrics by Ze

No comments:

Post a Comment