Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Saturday, February 14, 2009

transmit love


dear diary,

"I like to give a piece of myself in every song, I speak from the heart with no gimmicks or contrived pop tunes. I like to go into every show smiling, most people have fear when they are about to perform, I try to remember to have fun and that every moment in my life is a chance to connect with someone, to make a difference, to encourage individuality."

I met this cool chick via Myspace ages ago and we've kept in touch since. We're continents apart so it was funny to discover that we've both played the same spot in Berlin last year (at The Villa, yeah baby!). In short, she rocks socks.

Ladies and gents, meet Shania D.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment