Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Friday, February 13, 2009

roller disco


dear diary,

i have still not found a pair of roller skates for myself - why would i need them? - i just stumbled upon my old pair of roller blades but hey, it's just not the same. Quads are so 80s and so cool. I dont think these are quads on the photo, i just thought it was a nice picture is all. I've gone to Toys R Us looking but they're for ages 3 and up. Who the hell said stop making roller skates for 18 and up? I dont know, but I do know it's unfair. Answering my earlier question, well i need those so i can cook in them, take a shower in them and make lotsa me babies in them too. I bring sexy back, i know.

p/s: i need a pair in size 5 with pink fur and a working stereo attached.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment