Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Thursday, February 05, 2009

my bangles say

dear diary,

Bollywood music videos are never short of enthusiasm. Not sure if this song is called 'Bole Chudiyan' or 'Lejja Lejja' but it's from the hit movie Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham. Oh, good ol' cheesiness.




Bole chudiyan, bole kangna

My bangles say, my bracelets say

Haai main ho gayi teri saajna
I have become yours, sweetheart
Tere bin jiyo naiyo lag da main te margaiya
Without you I wouldn't have life, I would die

Le jaa le jaa, dil le jaa le jaa
Take away, take away, take my heart away
Le jaa le jaa, soniye le jaa le jaa
Take away, take away, radiant one, take it away

x

p/s: Sorry Aishwarya, i dont think you're anywhere near Kajol's gorgeousness.

2 comments:

  1. I have seen this film and I absolutely love it.

    It was years ago so do not test my knowledge.

    Bollywood rocks

    ReplyDelete