Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Monday, February 16, 2009

'I Am Glam' review on Voize


dear diary,

Two reviews in a day! This would be a good day to take my first sip of champagne.

"I’ve got three words for this track –alive and kicking! I almost just instantaneously felt like hopping on my table and began hopping on it. Although, it’s a awful combination if you’ve been drinking Red Bull in the office –unless you’d want to literally be bouncing off walls. This song just screams ‘vigour’ and ‘attention’. If you’re feeling lethargic, and you’re walking down the street, just get this track, play it (loud) and you’ll start walking twice as fast compared to your average pace. Ze!... you’ve certainly captured my attention with this tune – A combination of drum and bass, breaks and definitely electro. It is something to amp yourself up in the morning if you’re not a morning person."
- Charlene Joseph, Voize

(More on Voize)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment