Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Am Glam for Best Dance/Electronica Song AVIMA Awards


dear diary,

I have been feeling lucky all day today. My sis and I are preparing for a fashion show happening this Thursday - which spells excitement, stress and decisions. FYI, I'm a Libran, deciding things isnt naturally my best quality. But we somehow always manage to get the work done, almost miraculously. In the midst of working on our props, I decided to rent a book today - I wanted something light, totally fiction and very girly and ended up with 'Weekend in Paris' by Robyn Sisman. It's about this 21-year-old Brit chick who after being called 'stupid secretary' by her boss decides to call it quits and go on a spontaneous weekend trip to Paris. The idea of 'accidentally' stumbling upon a gorgeous frenchman whose name would sound something like Jean-Louis Van Croissant makes me want to eat loads of croissants. With strawberry jam, oh oui! So I was reading a few first pages of that before trying to sleep and I couldnt and so my feet goes on autopilot bringing me back here on my laptop. What a long story, i only meant to tell you 'I Am Glam' has been nominated for an award! Yippee! This is better than any Jean-Louis or croissant.


AVIMA (Asian Voize Independent Music Awards)

Best Dance/Electronica Song

A Postcard from Rome- Violent Jokes (Hong Kong)
Hard to Forget-Shaair and Func (India)
Funky Wah-Wah-Walking In The Moonlight (Thailand)
Unperfect sky - Elemental gaze (Indonesia)
I am Glam- Ze! (Malaysia) :)
Freight Train – Funky Gong (Japan)


VOTE FOR US HERE


p/s: Ruben, I wanna hug you!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment