Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Monday, February 23, 2009

dont go breaking young girls' hearts

dear diary,

i honestly couldnt care less what you think, but no usher or chris brown or justin timberlake or all put together would ever come close to this guy's legacy. And i will not forgive my father for not bringing us to his concert in 1996 - yes, i tried crying tears/blood out of my eyes, stomping my feet on the bedroom floor, smashing windows and yelling 'c'mon' and everything. Didnt work.


(Dirty Diana - Michael Jackson)

She likes the boys in the band
She knows when they come to town
Every musician's fan after the
curtain comes down
She waits at backstage doors
For those who have prestige
Who promise fortune and fame
A life that's so carefree

She's says that's ok
Hey baby do what you want
I'll be your night lovin' thing
I'll be the freak you can taunt
And I don't care what you say
I want to go too far
I'll be your everything
If you make me a star

x

No comments:

Post a Comment