Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

photoshoot with lyanna and raszlen

dear diary,

I photographed 2 girls at my shop today. I've to say, for non-models they were fun and easy to work with and we managed to pull off some pretty cool snaps! At the same time, i was also testing out our new camera - perhaps i need to work on my working with the light. Aperture, or whatever ya ma call it. More photos on our flickr.









thank you ladies, for also letting me draw stuff on your pretty faces ;)

x

3 comments:

  1. HEY! I loooove these! I blogged this on yayeveryday

    http://yayeveryday.com/post/902

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i saw! Thank you love, could you send me an invite to yayeveryday?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygod thank u so much :D
    I loved working with u.
    and ur welcome and u can draw as many as u like on my face hahaha..
    i hope we can do some other time in the future if that's possible =D

    and sorry i didn't reply ur email sarah ze! I was so busy with my college assignments =D
    but thanks for the pictures though
    =D
    love u so much! heheh

    ReplyDelete