Zé! / myspace / facebook / twitter /

ATTENTION PLEASE!

ZE! HAS MOVED TO ZE.COM.MY,UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS FELLAS! xoxo

(Dec.22.2009)

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Miracles do happen.

My father's best friend is in the hospital and not very well. A wonderful father and person he is, and I remember karaoke-ing with the family since I can remember. This is perhaps wishing for a miracle and miracles can happen so I pray for him to stay strong and come back as the man I remember him to be.

However, this hasn't entirely been a bad day. 'Too Sexy' is currently at no. 1 running for the band Evermore's opening act for their tour in Australia. Do vote at www.born.com.au

I also got a whole bunch of clothes from my dear friend WULL.. u rock! do more amal kebajikan k, love =]


i'm going to end with a little poem, I'm gonna write at this very moment for my dad's best friend.


In days of fun
In days unbright
We walk a path
We both feel right

A friend in glee
Sometimes we fight
I know we'll be
Good friends for life.


=]

No comments:

Post a Comment